The successful candidate will have demonstrated ability to attain KPIs for customer facing operations including call center service levels, customer billing accuracy, and ticket resolution. The incumbent will develop team members who contribute to customer satisfaction, customer retention, and brand loyalty. The Call Center Manager routinely interacts with other managers and staff of the company’s operating teams including Field/Network Operations, Information Technology, Accounting and Marketing.
- Responsible for management of contracted (remote) Call Center — including oversight of staffing requirements, process documentation, agent training, development and monitoring of service level standards, issue resolution, and customer interaction quality.
- Daily supervision of in-house Customer Care team, which handles escalations from the Call Center, complex customer inquiries, and a wide range of customer operations.
- In cooperation with Marketing, manage Customer Care team responses on social media and online forums.
- Implement Customer Service operational standards with the objective of continuous improvement
- Serve as point of contact for the most serious/sensitive customer and partner escalations
- Partner with functional teams (Network/Field Operations, IT, Marketing) to deliver any operational improvements needed to support customer service and company objectives.
- Provide real-time alerts to other operational teams and executives regarding issues faced by customers in using the charging network.
- Work with IT team and outside vendors to ensure that enhancements to the operating and CRM platforms are prioritized and implemented
- Manage third party enrollment plans for which company acts as the program administrator
- Advocate for the customer and improvements to the customer journey throughout the company