Our client has an immediate opening for Help Desk/Desktop Support Analyst.
This resource would provides local first/second-level technical assistance for the end-user community (75% Phone, 25% Deskside). This individual fields questions, from end-users that may also require local support.
• Work with various IT support team members; providing prompt problem resolution to end-user community.
• Perform workstation setup, moves, adds, changes.
• Maintain current and accurate PC inventory for all systems and peripherals located on-site.
• Facilitate the repair of systems under factory warranty or service agreement.
• Maintain local network/connection floor plans. Maintains a local library of support policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Ability to troubleshoot Lan and Wireless network issues
• Good understanding of Cisco SSL VPN and Citrix setup and configuration.
• Strong knowledge of Windows7 and MS Office 2010
• Good understanding of Malware/Virus/Rootkit apps
• Accurate documentation of trouble tickets
• Ability to support mobile devices, such as Blackberry Android and Iphones.
• The candidate must posses the ability to work as a team player with excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate technical information to non-technical staff.
• Desired but not required: Current MSDT certification Remote desktop diagnostic software