Our client, a multi-billion-dollar financial services firm located in the Edison, NJ area is seeking for a Staff Accountant to add to their team. The Staff Accountant job will play a key role on the accounting and finance team and will be exposed to all areas of the accounting department so the individual in the position can continue to grow their career with the company.
Staff Accountant job responsibilities include:
- Assist with journal entries and monthly transactions to the finance general ledger and month-end close
- Assist accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist in general ledger item resolution.
- Research and provide expertise on solutions to potential accounting concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 1 -3 years accounting experience required.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in finance/accounting principles.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail required.
- Able to work independently on multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm. This job starts out on a contract basis with the opportunity to become permanent.
Why choose RemX?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of our job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: RemX is a national staffing and executive search firm with offices throughout the entire country and has been in the NJ/NYC/PA market since 2004 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.