STAFF ACCOUNTANT – REAL ESTATE JOB
The Staff Accountant job will be responsible for assisting the accounting team with the month-end close of development reporting and fixed assets for a group of retail real estate assets. This position is based in Edison, NJ.
- Accounts Payables
- Match purchase orders and receiving documents with vendor invoices
- Entry of vendor invoices into accounting system
- Verify invoices have required documentation prior to review by Controller
- Maintain weekly AP reporting consistently
- Accounts Receivables -entry of customer invoices into accounting system
- Match customer deposits with customer invoices
- Maintain weekly AR reporting consistently
- Month End Closing - consistently maintain, update and perform month end closing functions per a proscribed checklist
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum two years of prior accounting experience
- Understanding of GAAP
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
The company offers excellent growth opportunity as well as excellent benefits and PTO. Qualified candidates please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this ad.