RemX is looking for a polished and professional Administrative whiz with HR experience to support a global organization located in Carlsbad. You would be a fit for this role if you are great with people, comfortable planning events and managing details to help this busy office run smoothly. Along with Administrative duties within the HR department you will also be acting as a receptionist for the main desk in the lobby. This is a three month temporary position paying $19-$20/hour. You will:
- Provide high-level administrative and project support to the Human Resources department.
- Be responsible for meeting management by coordinating logistics, including: securing conference rooms, assuring appropriate configuration and IT support, food and beverage service and related details.
- Responsible for taking and distributing meeting minutes for department meetings as needed.
- Develop and update PowerPoint presentations, as needed.
- Create, update and maintain Excel spreadsheets, as needed.
- Serve as the department point of contact for creating and managing department POs and invoices.
- Assist with planning and organizing HR team events.
- Maintain department shared Outlook calendar.
- Prepare, coordinate and book international and domestic HR business travel as needed.
- Assist with department filing.
Receptionist Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary back-up to the Receptionist including meal and rest breaks, vacations and sick leave.
- Warmly and professionally welcome visitors, clients, and students by greeting and directing them to the appropriate person or office.
- Answers high volume, computer based multi-line telephone system, determines purpose, and directs calls to appropriate department.
- Advise manager and other key staff as necessary of daily events