Our client, a global service firm, is looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain their financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with the accounting team to create and analyze financial reports, journal entries and process accounts payable (A/P) and accounts receivable (A/R) and manage invoices and tax payments.
This is an immediate opportunity so please apply today!
- Minimum three (3) years of prior bookkeeping experience
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm. This job starts out on a contract basis with the opportunity to become permanent.
Why choose RemX?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of our job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: RemX is a national staffing and executive search firm with offices throughout the entire country and has been in the NJ/NYC/PA market since 2004 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.