Apply structured company Change Management methodology, create Change Management and Communication Plans and lead Change Management activities for Information Technology:
- Apply the company change management process and tools to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Assess the change impact: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness.
- Manage Stakeholders: Identify key stakeholders, conduct stakeholder assessment and manage key stakeholder plans.
- Support communication efforts: Facilitate the creation of communication plans, support the design, development, delivery and management of communications. Very strong communication writing and verbal skills are required. Experience with using multiple ways for communicating, social media platforms, digital signage (strong PowerPoint skills), newsletters, job aids, emails, etc.
- Support training efforts: Facilitate the creation of a training plan, provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs (e.g. train the trainer).