RemX is searching for a Senior Accountant for our healthcare client. This is a direct hire opportunity in the North Dallas Texas area.
As a Senior Accountant – a few responsibilities include:
- Variance analysis.
- High volume of journal entries.
- Assist with accounting software implementations and processing.
- Prepare financial and budget reports, tax returns.
- Analyze operational trends, cost and revenues to create projections on future revenues and expenses.
- Conduct research and compiles statistical reporting.
As a Senior Accountant – what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Prepare financial reports to determine/maintain assets, liabilities, profit & loss, and tax liability
- Knowledge of automated accounting and reimbursement systems.
- Amiable personality, great communicator, team-oriented.
This position is a priority to hire before the end of the year – submit your resume ASAP for immediate consideration.