RemX Specialty Staffing is looking for multiple Bilingual Call Center Representatives for our client in Alpharetta. This position is responsible for providing effective customer service to internal and external customers in a timely manner with accurate and concise information. Tasks are performed by responding to requestors calling the Customer Service Call Center.
- Answer telephone call inquiries and promote appropriate products and services to customer
- Research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Provide excellent customer service by being attentive, respectful and professional at all times
- Insure understanding of customer request and follow through as promised
- Maintain Customer Service voice mailbox by responding to voicemail calls no later than the next business day if there is a high volume of calls
- Maintain departmental standard of answering and resolving inbound customer service daily
- Maintain Customer Service email by responding to all emails within the same business day
- Provide backup support on the Customer Service phones whenever needed.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- 2 years of call center experience
- Typing score of 35 wpm
- Able to handle 100 calls a day
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.