RemX Staffing is looking for a Receptionist for a client in Denton, TX!
Position Summary: Responsible for providing a full range of telephone switchboard duties, including triaging calls and relaying messages. Assists with clerical duties as required. Serves as a liaison between patients and medical staff. Supports and adheres to the US Oncology Compliance Program, to include the Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
- Courteously and efficiently answers all incoming calls and connects callers with the correct extension.
- Takes and relays messages in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responds to emergency and urgent calls from patients in a timely manner. Directs callers immediately to clinical staff as necessary.
- Performs operator functions including triaging calls; connecting and transferring calls; setting up conference calls; instructing users on telephone procedures; and reporting telephone and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate party.
- Provides a pleasant and helpful phone contact for callers.
- Responsible for opening and closing the switchboard.
- Responsible for the in-house paging system.
- Performs clerical duties as assigned to maintain workflow in the department.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30AM - 5PM
Paid weekly with benefits!!
**This is a 2 month contract to hire position.**