* Field incoming customer requests from our billing phone queue and general e-mail account
* Appropriately escalate collection issues both internally and within the customers’ organization
* Effectively collaborate with internal partners and communicate a single message to our customers
* Research and resolve accounting inquires from customers
* Identify and resolve root causes
* Manage and Review Weekly Aging Reports
* Process daily cash receipts
* Enter various adjustments to AR
* Organize and maintain customer files
*Reconcile customers’ information in 3 interrelated databases
* Various ad hoc project
* College degree preferred
* Ability take the initiative to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
* Ability to understand issues, demonstrate resourcefulness, and solve problems in a timely manner.
* Strong organizational skills: task prioritization, effective time management.
* Performs well under pressure and meets aggressive deadlines.
* Must possess excellent written and verbal skills, be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required