RemX is currently hiring a Permanent Quality Manager for a top electronics manufacturing company near the Bristol PA area.
SALARY IS DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE!
- Will lead the Quality Department which will include Inspectors, Technicians, and Engineers as needed
- Develop the specific programs that will provide the appropriate level of product quality and reliability, customer service and customer satisfaction
- Engage with suppliers, customers, and company departments
- Drive the TS16949 and ISO9001 processes, standards, and audits
- Implement and investigate equipment that will provide accurate measurements required assuring quality products and service
- Responsible and will have the authority to prevent products from shipping if standards are not met
- Advising client customers on engineering solutions
- Representing the company to customers in quality related matters
- Authorizing the readiness for new products release after performance of reliability and environmental evaluations
- Lead the company to tight quality control: SQE and QA team members
- Approve and manage any/all safety agency related activities, test programs, and production qualifications
- Conduct internal audits to assess compliance to systems and standards.
- Lead the QMSR bi-annual meetings and follow/prepare the former and new operations plan and lead all the quality meetings
- Prepare and implement quality improvement plans, and set quality performance metrics/targets for the operation or divisional unit that assess the effectiveness of the Quality Systems.
- Control/Implement a quality system, that meets the needs of the division’s markets, with guidance from the VP of Quality, VP of the Product Division, design, etc., and assure compliance throughout the divisional units, operations and company.
- Initiate ideas/methods to improve the Quality Systems, timeliness, effectiveness, efficiency, and costs
- 5-10 years of Quality Manufacturing Management experience
- BS degree required. MS or PhD degree is preferred
- Strong relationship building / management of Customer Representatives, Internal Company Managers, Engineers, Sales, Design Engineers, and Senior Management, and Senior Managements
- Management skills, employee development, and problem solving
- Good communication and written skills
- Able to coach and develop a team as needed
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for an establish, growing, and stable company! Forward your resume ASAP.