The Document Prep Clerk will be responsible for prepping documents that are being formatted into digital format for client projects. Take a lead role in working with management to ensure compliance and regulations are being followed.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Cataloging/Manifesting (Populating Excel spreadsheet)
- Prepping (Preparing files to be scanned)
- Scanning (High speed and Large Format scanners)
- Quality Control of scanned documents
- File Uploading (Knowledge of file and network hierarchy)
- $11.00 per hour
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of filing, or related experience
- Ability to maintain repetitive motion through shift with standard breaks.
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Individual must be goal oriented and self-motivated, and able to function well in a team environment.
- Detail oriented, conscientious, and able to work independently
The hours for this position are 7:30 AM- 4 PM M-F