Currently recruiting for a contract to permanent Payroll Coordinator based in Kennesaw, GA. Knowledge of Canadian payroll is required for this position.
Works under the general direction of the Payroll Manager, administers payroll for 5000+ hourly employees at approximately 60+ locations, union and non-union facilities for our Canadian employees.
Assists with on-site and web training. Conducts department audits, prepares government, union and management reports, ensures compliance with agencies, and serves as a specialist on Ceridian and Kronos applications.
Processing of Weekly union and non-union payrolls.
Setting schedules in Kronos, making changes and adjustments, and determining the type of payments for off cycle checks (express check vs. regular check).
? Maintain employee file information.
? Runs monthly management reports.
? Assist with bank exception reporting.
• Work requires completion of a 2-year degree in Business or a related field, and minimum of 5-7 years’ payroll experience.
• CPP desired but not required.
• Works well within a fast paced customer centric environment.
• Work requires experience with Union payroll processing.
• Work experience with different payroll systems, conversions, integrations and knowledge of Canadian payroll is required