Individual will be responsible for supporting the team supervisor with the day-to-day functions of the Fund Administration Department. We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, up-beat and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment. The optimal candidate must have excellent quantitative and research skills and exhibits a strong interest in finance and accounting.
- Under direct supervision of the team supervisor assigned
- Responsible for the administration of portfolios, including daily cash reconciliation, custodian asset reconciliation, variance research, generation of client statements and performance calculation
- Responsible for creation of accounting reports to meet custom reporting requests
- Assist the team supervisor in reviewing approximately nine month-end statements and custodian asset reconciliations.
- Assist with year-end audits and financial statement review
- Assist with regulatory filings for the private funds
- Additional duties to be assigned