RemX is currently hiring several Electrical Designers for a top Engineering company in San Diego.
Direct Hire: Great Salary and Benefits
Salary is DOE
- Perform designing for instrumentation control systems, lighting, electrical powers, and industrial control systems
- Engage with clients and perform project management
- Conduct light fixture selection and title 24 compliance documentation
- Conduct engineering calculations on voltage drop, and lighting calculations using Visual Light Software
- Perform engineering analysis load flow studies, and short circuit calculations
- Perform arc flash report using SKM Power Tools
- Conduct construction administration activities such as review and approve equipment’s submittals and respond to RFI’s
2-6 years of related work experience as an Electrical Designer
A degree in electrical designing a strong preferred
Strong understanding of Engineering Software : AutoCAD, Visual Lighting, and Power Tools
EIT (Engineer in Training) is preferable
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a great company in San Diego. Forward your resumes ASAP.