Patient Call Center Representative - Port St. Lucie
Not Just a Job. A Place Where You Make a Difference.
Interested in a job where every day you have the chance to make a difference in people’s lives? We are currently looking for a Patient Call Center Representative with an amazing healthcare organization. You’ll have the opportunity to grow in your career, while help others, too!
Great Training. Helpful Co-Workers. Managers that Care.
That’s what our Patient Call Center Representatives say about the Port St. Lucie team. If you are looking for a job opportunity with friendly, supportive co-workers and managers who are committed to your success, then apply today, and find out why over 90% of our Patient Call Center team say they have supportive managers, great co-workers, and receive the training they need to succeed in their job! “I enjoy working with the patients. The work atmosphere is positive and pleasant.” Patient Call Center Representative Port St. Lucie.
Job Responsibilities: The Patient Call Center Representative is responsible for the following :
• Answer inbound calls from patients and obtain information from both new and existing patients. • Enter and update patient information into system. • Schedule patients for appointments. • If needed, transfer calls to nurses and physicians. • Create new patient accounts and enter all information needed into system. • Conduct outbound calls to patients and physician offices. • Answer patient inquiries, using multiple system resources to research and resolve various issues. • Update patient accounts as necessary, to include demographics and insurance.
• Must be available between the hours of 7 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday – Friday
• Previous medical experience is highly preferred
• Part-time – about 30 hours a week
• Active listening skills
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems
• Ability to type 30+ WPM
• Ability to use Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work in a moderately noisy, fast-paced and changing environment
• Bilingual is a PLUS
Find A Job That Works For You! Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!