We are working with a highly successful engineering firm that is searching for a Low Voltage Technology Designer/Engineer Consultant (telecom, networking, AV, security, IP surveillance, data center) on a direct hire basis in Bridgeport, CT.
In this role you will work with stakeholders, architects and engineers to assist clients in creating customer plans, specify and build low voltage/technology systems. Additionally, you will assist the customer in all phases of the work including: schematic design, construction documents, project estimating & bidding etc.
Note: Current RCDD, CTS or the ability to obtain in 2-3 years
This is an ideal position if you have and are looking for the following:
- The ability to design low voltage systems for large facilities including education, hotels, hospitality, government, education etc. and produce construction documents
- Enjoy working with a high profile client base; interacting daily and delivering technical solutions
- Work for a highly reputable and growing engineering/consulting firm.
- A full-time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary and 401K and values work/life balance
Main Job Functions
- Provide project management and technical expertise on design and integration of low voltage technology systems for commercial and government entities
- Create customer plans for large facilities including: large commercial, retail, industrial, healthcare, network, public venues etc.
- Determine scope, schedule, budget, and design review issues
- Assist in the preparation of schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Prepare written reports and deliver presentations to the client regarding recommended and cost effective solutions