Do you have experience in Accounting as an A/R with more than 5 years as a manager? Oh boy do I have a job for you! As an AR, you’ll be responsible for obtaining revenue by processing invoices; resolving missed payments; updating financial records; supervising staff. Apply today!
As an Accounts Receivable Supervisor– what you will be doing:
- Supervising department staff-
- Assist in strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Create department budgets, monitor expenditures; identify variances; implement corrective actions.
- Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Collecting on accounts, investigating, negotiating.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions.
As an A/R Supervisor– what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of experience in a Supervisory role
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting