This role may be directly responsible for, or may be a back-up for, any or all of the following position activities depending on circumstances in the facility:
o Enter call in orders / hotshots (immediate orders).
o Process donation requests – Enter Donation and Brand Team Product orders into SAP for planning and delivery
o Process pricing exception requests.
o Create and maintain Track/Rank/Publish boards.
o Sales Meeting Notes/Handouts as requested.
• Process AP Invoices, prepare check requests, research payments, prepare transmittal logs.
• DOT - DVRs and Grid logs required file maintenance only.
• Customer Accounts Receivable research.
• Sales Center Charge Back.
• NSF Review and tracking – notification to sales.
• PIA, drafting credit memos and invoice corrections.
• Process and transmit weekly payroll within time deadlines and audit requirements including proper approvals.
• Maintain and update LCC codes/hour transfers in timekeeping system.
• Monitor Kronos (timekeeping) and payroll activities.
• Minimum 2-5 years of administrative experience.
• High school or GED.
• Highly organized, detail orientated and capable of multi-tasking.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers and internal staff.
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize requests.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
SAP Experience preferred