Are you an Industrial / Manufacturing Engineer that is looking to relocate to Vancouver WA?
RemX is currently hiring a Permanent Industrial / Manufacturing Engineer that has overseen production personnel / managed production lines for a top electronics manufacturing company in Vancouver, WA.
This is a DIRECT HIRE position with the company with great benefits!!
Salary is DOE.
• To train assemblers / production personnel, warehouse, safety, and optimize production efficiency.
• Supervises personnel and perform warehouse management
• Oversee 20 plus employees in the Production (Electronics Assemblers) and Warehouse department
• Leads assemblers / production personnel, schedules, and controls production
• Ensures that production equipment is set up and assign work jobs accordingly
• Analyzes labor requirements, and effectively prioritizes work flow.
• Strong computer skills
• Will plan, coach, counsel, and discipline per company policies
• Manages work flow by monitoring steps of the process &setting processing variables
• Will use SAP software, MS Word/ Excel
4-10 years recent related work experience as Industrial / Manufacturing Engineer that has managed production / manufacturing lines in the Electronics Manufacturing industry
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a top electronics manufacturing company in Vancouver! Forward your resume ASAP for interview consideration.