Provides administrative support for a specific manager and department relieves manager of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
• Manages calendar and travel plans for manager.
• Assist with scheduled business meetings including meeting arrangements – scheduling, lunches, equipment, and clean-up
• Orders product, coordinate shipments and mailings.
• Office support including printing invoices, organize and maintain files, courier requests, shipment tracking.
• Answer, screen and route calls; Provide information to callers as required
• Assist with ordering office supplies including printer cartridges, paper, shipping supplies, stationery, business cards
• High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree) and 1+ years of related experience; Highly proficient in with MS Office Suite
• Excellent Customer Service skills and the ability to respond to difficult or emotional customer situations promptly and with composure