Remx is currently hiring a Permanent Quality Engineer for a top Manufacturing company near the Van Nuys area.
Direct Hire! / Salary is DOE / Great Benefits!
QE will be responsible for the following:
- Manages and establishes quality processes
- Oversee documentation and implementation of process flow, control plans, inspections, PFMEA / risk analysis, measurement equipment / fixtures
- Establishes and monitors validations activities to include PQ, OQ, IQ, Gage R&R, and measurement system analysis
- Guide / direct QA activities for current and future commercial / medical manufactured products
- Implement and update Quality Systems regarding regulations, changes, and audits to manufacturing processes and products
- Give recommendations on regulatory strategies for modified and new products and assist manufacturing with continuous improvement
- Work with lean manufacturing processes along with ISO and FDA regulations
- Ideal candidate would have 4-10 years of relative Quality Engineer experience in a Manufacturing / Machine Automated environment (CNC).
- Degree is strongly preferred along with relative work experience
- Medical device manufacturing industry
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma, FDA, and ISO 13485
- CAD 3D modeling experience. Solidworks is a plus
- MRP / ERP system experience
Forward resume ASAP for interview consideration. Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a top Manufacturing company!