Are you ready to start your new career for the new year in a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility which features an on-site fitness center, cafeteria and more!!
We are looking for empathetic and caring individuals who would like to get paid to help people in a fast-paced call center environment.
- May speak to patients, doctors, psychiatrists and/or insurance providers
- Educate customers on policies and services
- Exhibit excellent customer service, and provide a great first impression
- Communicate with members via telephone and email
- Manage accounts with great attention to detail
- At least 2 years of prior call center customer service experience required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Comfortable using computers
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass background check
- Experience in call centers related to Medical, banking, insurance or law preferred
- Pay: $15/hr. depending on experience and qualifications
We offer training, benefits and performance-based bonuses!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.