Data Migration Specialist-Work from Home
My client is looking for a Data Migration Specialist who will be responsible for the conversion of client data from various sources, including document management systems, records management systems and matter management systems. This is a full time, “permanent” position. All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- Analyze data in legacy formats and
- Validate data sets to ensure data consistency and internal requirements are met.
- Develop procedures, scripts and utilities for conversion processes that transforms the data to meet business requirements.
- Take initiative and develop creative solutions.
- Data analysis experience
- Experience with document management systems, record management systems and/or matter management systems, preferably in the legal sector
- Detail orientation
- Strong understanding of relational databases, specifically SQL Server and Access,
- Data conversion experience
- Programming experience is preferred (Visual Basic / REST APIs).
- Able to manage his/her own project assignments, communicate verbally and in writing effectively across client project teams and leadership
- Strong problem-solving skills and a strong focus on automating repeatable tasks
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience, is preferred
This position can be based anywhere in the United States but must be able and willing to work East Coast Hours.