RemX Irvine is seeking a DIRECT HIRE Sr. Administrative Assistant for one of our clients located in Newport Beach. Exciting opportunity with a fast growing company! Sr. Administrative Assistant will report directly to the CEO. Must have strong skills in administrative tasks such as word processing, preparing forms and correspondence, scheduling calendars, answering calls and the ability to work independently on projects.
Annual salary range is $50,000- $60,000.
Sr. Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing conference calls and CEO meetings; scheduling couriers and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, graphs, and other visuals.
- Maintains CEO calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, and travel; recording and monitoring appointment dates and document deadlines.
- Represents CEO by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to CEO
Sr. Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Word processing
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Time Management and Organization
- Document Management
- Time & Billing
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with legal terminology and documents preferred