The company is experiencing explosive growth and looking for an IT Project Coordinator with strong organizational skills and leadership to help drive the delivery of our products and services.
The IT Project Coordinator reports into the Engineering Delivery Management team and is focused on multitasking on various projects and workstreams to deliver new products, services, and enhancements to our platform and product suite. You will work closely with project managers, engineers, testers, analysts, clients, and partners across enterprises large and small. You will assist in tracking projects and tasks throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC), contribute to creating critical artifacts aimed at ensuring success, consult on process improvements to drive best practices, and coordinate regular touchpoints with stakeholders. The successful candidate may also be asked to participate in detailed meeting minutes recording, requirements definitions, agile scrum story creation and grooming, coordinating engineering activities, project and resource planning, authoring technical documentation, providing guidance on technical implementations, and occasionally supporting production client requests.
The IT Project Coordinator will have a direct impact on driving successful results, ensuring timely deliverables, improving quality, and directly impacting customer satisfaction.
- Help ensure projects, tasks, and all related processes assigned to the position run smoothly, while providing feedback and suggested paths of improvement when issues arise.
- Assist in tracking deliverables through development, QA, certification, and delivery (i.e., through all phases of the SDLC, as needed for a given assignment) to help ensure deliverables are released on-time.
- Help foster strong, two-way communication with clients, partners, vendors, and internal teams, as required by the scope of the assignment.
- Participate in the creation of business requirements, design documentation, project plans, Jira tickets, and other project artifacts. Help to organize and manage all such artifacts.
- Track all deliverables to the work/project plan and provide regular feedback on deviations to plan.
- Help to establish communication plans and schedules. Assist in providing frequent project updates to all stakeholders
- Coordinate meetings with clients, partners, integrators, and internal resources such as engineers, system integration analysts, etc.
- Recommend and implement internal process, policy, and quality/process improvements.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration, proactive and positive engagement.
- The role is expected to follow a standard workweek, though occasional evening and weekend hours may occasionally be required to meet project milestones in a timely fashion.
- Travel, primarily within the U.S., will be occasional (<25%) and will typically involve onsite JAD sessions or business requirements reviews with clients.