RemX has partnered with a great company in Chalfont, PA to assist in their search for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This is a direct-hire, permanent position. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Accounts Payable Specialist Job Description:
- Validate and match clinic invoices to internal database records to confirm services have been completed.
- Ensure accuracy by comparing amounts charged to contracted rates.
- Code invoices with accounting codes for type of charge.
- Maintains Accounts Payable invoice batch entry, post batches and correct batch posting issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- At least 2 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate with strong experience and skillset in Microsoft Excel.