RemX is currently searching for an experienced Machine Shop Manager for a top manufacturing company near the San Fernando / Pacoima area.
Salary is DOE! Great Benefits.
Machine Shop Manager will be responsible for following:
- Trains and Manages existing and new employees on company guidelines / processes
- Manage shop CNC Machinists, CNC Programmers, and Supervisors / Leads.
- Troubleshoots machining processes to meet production objectives
- Responsible for the daily department production activity
- Engages with the Engineering, QC, and Planning Departments
- Assist with set ups of CNC machines as needed
- 5 plus years of work related experience Supervising / Managing a machine shop
- Degree preferred but not required
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with CNC machines: Mills / Lathes
- Understanding of Inventory controls and Supply Management
- Lean manufacturing a plus
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a top growing manufacturing company! Submit your resume ASAP.
Shop Manager, CNC Machinist, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering, Operations, Fabrication, Aerospace,
Production Manager, CNC Programming, Machining, Tooling, Lead, Supervisor, Lean Manufacturing