RemX has partnered with a great company in Malvern, PA to assist in their search for an Accounts Payable Specialist for a long-term contract. This is a great opportunity to work for a multinational, publicly traded company. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Accounts Payable Specialist Job Description:
- Matching purchase orders with vendor/supplier invoices.
- Coding and data entry of invoices for payments.
- Processing vendor/supplier invoices.
- Reviewing invoices to ensure that they comply with the terms of the agreed contract.
- Ensuring that payments to vendors are made on time and as per agreed terms.
- Preparing and processing accounts payable checks and wire transfers and maintaining a record of the same.
- Maintaining vendor files.
- Processing requisition vouchers.
- Reviews processes and makes recommendations to the Supervisor.
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- At least 2 years of accounts payable experience.
- High school or equivalent is required, Bachelor's is preferred.
- A thorough understanding of financial accounting concepts.
- Problem solving skills are necessary in order to identify and resolve discrepancies.