Electrical Maintenance Technician – Direct Hire - Ft Worth
Our client needs an experienced Maintenance Technician to support for their plant in Ft Worth, TX. This person must have a customer focused attitude, strong communication skills, and solid maintenance experience.
- Troubleshooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level
- Provide safe and timely electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment.
- Perform reactive, predictive and preventative maintenance within the facility, to include but not limited to lubrication, inspections, and repair of equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery, electrical components, pneumatic equipment, and electronic equipment;
- Provide equipment repair, service support, and other managed services
- Perform the full range of maintenance on assigned products; including repair, on-site troubleshooting, installation, removal, retrofit, preventative maintenance activities, and customer call assistance.
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by providing timely and courteous service with minimal support from other personnel.
- Performs mechanical adjustments
- Diagnosis and repair using product manuals when necessary
- Perform routine, preventative maintenance and repairs on oil-injected and oil-free air compressors.
- Preventative maintenance should be conducted in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations (with regards to schedule and scope).