RemX is currently recruiting for a Collections Representative.
The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Monthly Delinquency notices
- Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Internal and External customer interface
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics