The EMR (Electronic Medical Record) Processor is responsible for executing multiple functions related to retrieval and processing of electronic medical records from various provider’s EMR systems.
The functions include retrieving medical charts from EMR systems, processing medical charts retrieved by Field Technicians and processing exceptions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Utilizing pull list of member names, navigate provider EMR systems to retrieve all required elements of a medical chart.
· Process assigned tech folders which contain medical charts retrieved by Field Technicians by combining pages and renaming the folder with the proper chart identification.
· Evaluate and resolve individual process exceptions; troubleshoot cause of exception and execute proper resolution
· Process requests from other departments to attach a duplicate chart to multiple chart IDs · Process medical charts sent to company via CD, secure file transfer or flash drive; charts are combined, renamed and uploaded.
· Ability to process 9 charts per hour. · Ensure adherence to the quality metric related to charges retrieved from EMRs.
· Other duties as assigned by the Remote EMR Supervisor.