RemX is currently in search for an Engineering Manager for an Injection Molding Manufacturing company near the Vista / North County San Diego area. This is a growing company!
Direct Hire With The Company!
Salary is Dependent on Experience, Great Benefits & Bonuses
Engineering Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Will provide leadership and engineering / technical guidance new product and process development of complete injection, insert mold tooling, and processes
- Recommendations on designs of: plastic part, equipment / tooling
- Build utilizing DMF
- Use of Lean Manufacturing and Six sigma principles / philosophy
- Engage and coordinate with company suppliers
- Schedules, leads, and coordinates all projects to support all external / internal client requirements.
- Organize and conduct internal project meetings and oversee the status of projects to ensure goals are met
- Lead all aspects of new and continuous improvement equipment building through validation and implementation into production to best utilize equipment and manufacturing processes
- Conduct employee training, testing, and reviews as needed
- Implementation and maintenance of FDA & ISO per QMP
- Will interpret and develop: DFMEA, PFMEA, Quality Systems, Gage R&R, PQ, OQ, and IQ
- Will work with SolidWorks and AutoCAD Mold Flow Simulation Analysis
- Will oversee personnel in other relative departments as needed
- 4-10 years of work related Engineering Manager in the Injection Mold Manufacturing industry
- Degree is strongly preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Mold tooling process and designing
- SolidWorks & AutoCAD Mold Flow Simulation Analysis strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Mold Flow Software
- Experience / Knowledge of plastic resigns, fixture and automation design for injection molding
- Knowledge of medical injection molding a plus
- Understanding and implementation of DFMEA, PFMEA, Quality Systems, Gage R&R, IQ, PQ, and OQ
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a top Manufacturing company near the Vista area. Forward resumes ASAP!
Engineer, Engineering, Manager, Management, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Quality, Process, Tooling, GMP, FDA, Medical Device, ISO 13485, QMS, DFMEA, PFMEA, IQ, PQ, OQ, Plastic, Designing, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Continues Improvement