RemX Staffing is looking for an A/R Specialist for a client in Pittsburgh, PA!
Position Summary: Follow up of outstanding A/R all payers and/or including self pay and/or including resolution of denials.
- Responsible for handling all correspondence related to an insurance or patient account
- Contacting insurance carriers, patients and other facilities as needed to get maximum payment on accounts
- Identify issues or changes to achieve client profitability
- Responsible for working EDI transactions and ERA files, including reconciling carrier submissions, edits and rejection reports
- Ability to research and resolve accounts appearing on Delinquent Insurance Report, Collection Ledger and Government Payor reports
- Meet productivity standards as outlined in client metrics
- Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention of management team
Hours: Monday through Friday 8AM - 5PM
Paid weekly with benefits!!