Our Client has an immediate need for a contract IT Messaging Administrator.
Please note this is a Part time position working 5 hours per day, 25 hours per week. Must be able to work day shift hours.
The IT Messaging Administrator position provides day-to-day technical and customer service support, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting for MS Exchange/Office 365, Instant Messaging, Email Archiving, and mobile device messaging environments. This position will provide administrative support duties daily, as well as participate in various project implementations.
- Administer overall health and functionality of Office 365 Exchange Online and Exchange On-Premise environments including policies, mail routing, Email Archiving services, SMTP/messaging protocols, mobile device messaging, and related Office 365 services
- Monitor Service Desk ticket queues and resolve Office 365 and other messaging related incidents within service level agreement times
- Support Level 1 Service Desk team on messaging related issues and administration
- Support the functionality of Skype for Business Online environment including policies, services, and protocols
- Administer and implement Office 365 policies and services
- Administer Mail Gateway filters, spam, and anti-virus
- Administer user accounts and permissions
- Setup, configure, and administer Microsoft Exchange server systems
- Setup, configure, and administer Email archiving systems and perform related eDiscovery and other query tasks.
- Setup, configure, administer, and support on-premise mobile device management (MobileIron) systems
- Evaluate and implement vendor hardware and software patches to resolve errors and security issues
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field with typically 3-5 or more years of successful professional experience, or equivalent education, training and/or experience
- Office 365 administration and support
- Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 servers and associated I/O devices
- Active Directory administration and support
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 and Office 365 Exchange Online Administration
- Mobile Device Administration including iOS, Android, and Windows devices – MobileIron Core/Sentry experience a plus
- Familiar with VMware technology principles and concepts a plus
- MCP/MCSE or related certification strongly preferred