My client, a large Commercial Building Supply company, located in the Newark area is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Request approvals of invoices from responsible parties (will use workflow with Vista)
- Matching of supporting documentation (invoice, PO, bill of lading, receipt of materials)
- Maintaining daily list of checks not issued in detail by company/vendor to track cashflow
- Maintain list of discount vendors and pay within credit terms to earn discounts
- Reconcile vendor statements to outstanding accounts payable
- Prepare checks for signing with segregation of priority checks from normal course
- Vendor correspondence to keep relationships and discounts being accepted
- Request W9s for all vendors, keep a list of those we need and do not pay until received
- Work w/accountants for review
- Provide resale certificates when requested
- Print 1099 forms and issue to vendors that are responsible for them
- Complete credit applications
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of AP experience out of Construction Industry.
- Will have knowledge of Construction Softwares Timberland and Vista, as well as Concur.
- Candidate will have experience with large volume payables.
- Degree is HIGHLY PREFERRED
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com