Do you have experience working in Logistics and assisting with customer orders? Oh boy do I have a job for you! This is an opportunity to work with a fast-growing company in Rockwall, but will be located in Arlington for the first few weeks. Apply today!
As an Operations Admin– what you will be doing:
- Order Processing: Process orders for materials and merchandise; track orders and update customer of changes in delivery schedule.
- Maintain record of prices, delivery dates, and inventory.
- Shipping: freight quotes for customers, create Bill of Lading.
- Invoicing: create sales order and invoices, ensuring customer is within credit terms, document returned products and create credit memos.
- Inventory Control: provide real-time updates of all inventory levels, matching information in software system to actual on-hand inventory.
- Respond to customer inquiries by telephone/email and provide problem resolution.
As an Operations Admin – what you need:
- 2 years minimum of experience in customer service, logistics, billing or similar.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Proficient in 10 key and data entry.