RemX Staffing is looking for a Pre-Authorization Specialist for a client in Valencia, CA!
- Answers incoming calls received through the toll free Pre-Authorization Support ACD and provide appropriate call/case handling.
- Performs initial benefit verification and pre-surgical authorization for new pre-surgical cases by working closely with all payers
- Documents case status, actions, and outcome in the Pre-Authorization Support contact management database utilizing who, what, where, when, how
- Communicates and builds relationships with HCP offices and sales representatives in regards to all inquiries for the handling of cases, i.e., missing case information, benefits etc.
- Responsible for notifying the appropriate internal departments based on receipt of information that department needs to be aware of including complaint handling/ adverse event notifications
- Utilizes customer service skills in engaging with customers, communications with Sales representatives, and working in teams in a call center environment to expedite processing of cases.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8AM - 4:30PM
Paid weekly with benefits!
**This is an 18 month contract to hire position!**