RemX is seeking experienced Healthcare Customer Service Representatives for one of our great clients in Arlington, Texas.
Our client has 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available. Pay is $15 per hour.
- Receives in-bound communications from facilities, customers, and pharmacy personnel. Document in real-time, call details within CRM with accuracy.
- Responsible for following the specific dialogue boxes within CRM to obtain pertinent facts, and information.
- Document concerns relating to the performance and service of the pharmacies as they work with the facilities.
- CSR will follow-up on all issues, and serves as key point of contact and SME.
- Responsible for ensuring all customer interactions are handled professionally and positively. This ensures customer satisfaction and positive customer experience.
- Determines type of inquiry, documenting issue into CRM database, assigning each issue by functional area (e.g., CFS, IV Services, Account Management, and Clinical) for investigation, resolution, and follow-up.
- Works with other functional areas to resolve customer issues, documents case information into CRM and the AS400 as required.
- Works with Pharmacy Directors, and the CBSO to resolve customer concerns and issues.
- Works with associates in other functional areas, regional account management representatives, and regional operations to resolve customer service problems.