This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 11.50 per HOUR
Patient Call Center Representative - Port St. Lucie Title: Patient Call Center Representative Employment Type: Approximately 30 Ho...
Patient Call Center Representative - Port St. Lucie
Not Just a Job. A Place Where You Make a Difference.
Interested in a job where every day you have the chance to make a difference in people’s lives? We are currently looking for a Patient Call Center Representative with an amazing healthcare organization. You’ll have the opportunity to grow in your career, while help others, too!
Great Training. Helpful Co-Workers. Managers that Care.
That’s what our Patient Call Center Representatives say about the Port St. Lucie team. If you are looking for a job opportunity with friendly, supportive co-workers and managers who are committed to your success, then apply today, and find out why over 90% of our Patient Call Center team say they have supportive managers, great co-workers, and receive the training they need to succeed in their job! “I enjoy working with the patients. The work atmosphere is positive and pleasant.” Patient Call Center Representative Port St. Lucie.
Job Responsibilities: The Patient Call Center Representative is responsible for the following :
• Answer inbound calls from patients and obtain information from both new and existing patients.
• Enter and update patient information into system.
• Schedule patients for appointments.
• If needed, transfer calls to nurses and physicians.
• Create new patient accounts and enter all information needed into system.
• Conduct outbound calls to patients and physician offices.
• Answer patient inquiries, using multiple system resources to research and resolve various issues.
• Update patient accounts as necessary, to include demographics and insurance.