RemX Irvine is looking for a Direct Hire Executive Assistant for an AMAZING Non-Profit, located in Newport Beach. $70,000-$75,000 annual salary with GREAT BENEFITS!
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Make appointments, screen/respond to phone calls, e-mails, and review/answer mail as needed
- Coordinate and Support various roles by anticipating logistical and relational needs
- Create and maintain policies and procedures for administrator.
- Responsible for creating and organizing the compliance records
- Keep all file records of original documents, licenses, certifications, and legal documents
- Work with other departments related to documentation needing renewal, updating or compliance
- Oversee expenses, including reconciling credit card statements
- Responsible for maintaining corporate legal files
- Work with executive director’s staff and facilities manager to coordinate internal/external events
- Structure organize and coordinate special projects
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 4+ years’ experience as an executive assistant to a senior level executive
- Must be able to perform tasks accurately with attention to detail.
- Must be excellent and experienced in strategic leadership with and support of supervisor
- Strong computer skills and experience required.
- Proven ability to be flexible, think creatively, and function independently when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred