This RemX client is one of fastest-growing producers of modular buildings in the US.
They are seeking a Construction Foreman to manage construction of their key building lines. In this role, you will supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in construction, installation, and repair of modular structures and fixtures.
This is an ideal position for you if you have the following:
- 4+ years Homebuilding or Modular construction supervision experience
- Ability to manage multiple construction projects at once
- Desire to work with an established and growing company
This is a key direct hire role with tremendous career growth potential, offering a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
- Directly supervise 5-15 employees on the Production Floor
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.