Human Resources Generalist
Central New Jersey
A growing communications company is seeking a Human Resources Generalist in our Woodbridge NJ location
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for supporting the HR Director in meeting the objectives and goals of the department and of the organization.
- Domestic and International Insurance Benefit Administration
- Injury Reporting, Management, and Communication.
- Internal and Governmental Reporting
- New Hire Processing & On-boarding
- Personnel Status Changes
- Status & Future Changes
- Maintain records in accordance to internal procedures and retention policies.
- Maintain HR SOP’s.
- Employee Engagement Programs (Established)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a major university in Business with HR Concentration and/or Behavioral Sciences.
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Works well in team environment.
- PC Proficient; Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Detail oriented.
- Maintains confidentiality.
Professional office environment with work-life balance. Qualified candidates apply and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.