We have an opening for a Contract Business Analyst in our Torrance office. The personable Business Analyst will provide technical business analysis to develop, create, and modify ERP applications in conjunction with business users that meet their technological needs.
- Create Business Requirements Documents, Functional Specifications Documents, and Use Case Specifications.
- Interpret, analyze and document business requirements with the appropriate business stakeholders and work with developers and team leads to translate user needs into functional specifications.
- Manage business and technology projects using project management methodologies, including tracking project financials.
- In conjunction with QA, develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, review and approve test scripts, user and quality assurance acceptance testing.
- Serve as a training resource for junior analysts and assist management in ensuring quality team work product.
- Handle additional related projects as assigned.