• Lead cross functional teams to implement projects following Amcor's standard 6 stage/gate process focusing on speed to market, development efficiency, cost, quality and on time delivery.
• Utilize existing templates to support project management activities including scope, timeline, action tracker and risk documents.
• Work with project managers, engineers, and plant technical personnel to establish projects in SAP to facilitate financial planning and tracking.
• Coordinates project activity with the Regional Operations Directors, Plant Management, Sales, Quality, Operations, Operations Engineering, Supply Chain and Finance staff
• Publishes regular status reports outlining project status, risks and issues and coordinates actions to create resolutions.
• Work with Program Managers, plant resources and vendors to reconcile invoice discrepancies.
• Manage projects including tooling moves through the plant network and supporting product qualification and testing with some participation in formulating project plan or using a pre-existing one and with some supervision.
• Manage 5-10 individual qualification projects at once, small scale and relatively low complexity. Specific objective, nominal number of variables.
• Utilizes standard processes and documents to help identify risk
• Manage purchase order requests from Program Managers and plant resources. Create purchase requisitions and provide purchase orders back to the requestor.
• Maintain capital spending log and issue project spending reports to Program Managers.
• Work with Capital Accounting group as required in order to reallocate funds within approved projects.
• Support projects as a team member who is learning from others
• Support continuous improvement activities around the end to end program management process
High school diploma or equivalent
prior project coordinator experience