RemX has partnered with a large healthcare company in Lansdale, PA to assist in their search for a Medical Records Clerk. Previous experience is not necessarily required. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Medical Records Clerk Job Description:
- Pull daily charts for audits of all active and discharged records to ensure they follow regulation guidelines.
- Assist with the annual filing of active and discharged charts, chart creation/maintenance and card filing systems.
- Receive chart requests to pull and file charts. Assist with special requests for charts per research or clinical needs.
- Enter completed treatment plans into the system.
- Monitor treatment plans to ensure they are up to date and active.
- Monitor and complete requests for Release of Information in accordance with company, state and federal guidelines.
- Provide phone coverage and typing for records department.
Medical Records Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in the health insurance industry is a plus
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written