• Coordinate internal Resources and Third party Vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure all projects delivered on time in budget
• Ensure Resource availability and allocation
• Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and costs when appropriate changes required
• Maintain Project documentation
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Create Spreadsheets, diagrams and other visuals to document needs
• Familiarity with Product Information Management and Digital Asset Management
o Preferred: Familiarity with Salsify and Open Text Media Management
• Familiarity with System Architecture and Integration
• Understanding of data governance processes and requirements.
o Preferred: Familiarity with GS1 standards and requirements for products
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent partner facing and internal communication skills
• Organizational skills including multitasking skills and attention to detail.