RemX is seeking a Senior Financial/Cost Analyst with outstanding business acumen and a passion for analyzing costs for an innovative medical technology company in San Diego. This is a direct hire opportunity, offering $90-$100k (depending on experience), plus bonus target and full benefits. Please read through the description and qualifications below, and if it's a match to your background please apply today!
- Assist with budgeting, planning, and forecasting processes
- Assist in the development, use, and application of updates utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Assist with the building and maintenance of budgets at multiple levels ranging from departmental to business unit to operational divisions
- Assist with the building and maintenance of monthly reporting of divisional activities with direction from the FP&A manager
- Prepare monthly/quarterly variance analysis process (forecast to actual, year over year, and sequential comparisons)
- Analyze trends in key metrics and drivers to facilitate the monthly review of actual financial results compared to the budgets
- Identify, analyze and interpret meaningful financial trends and propose action plans for improvement