RemX Staffing is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a client in Maple Grove, MN!
Position Summary: As an Administrative Assistant for the New Markets & Portfolio team, you will support multiple leaders while thinking critically in a fast-paced environment and acting as an extension of your leader.
- Performs general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail.
- Serves as a point of contact for internal and external communication; priorities responses
- Anticipates and coordinates projects/assignments, organizes own schedules, and that of others, to meet deadlines. May gather and prepare data in preparation of upcoming projects; identifies future needs to complete projects.
- Assist in completion of projects and be able to keep key stakeholders informed of progress
- Answers complex functional questions that may require additional research and follow-up
- Has a working knowledge of financial duties; opens and tracks POs, documents and resolves disputes; manages approvals and line items entries.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8AM - 5PM
Paid weekly with benefits!
**This is a 6 month contract position with possibility for extension/conversion!